Total Pageviews

Friday 1 June 2012

China or Bust...first copies in my hot little hand.

Well there is something very special about getting the very first copy of your very first book in your hand. All the hundreds of hours of work have turned up in concrete form. Its a very unusual feeling. Today the first copies of my book 'China or Bust' have arrived in the mail.I edited the thing til I was blue in the face, in fact until I was sick or the whole thing. I was on the verge of chucking the whole thing in several times. But I stuck with it. Writing a book is not easy, in reality it's flaming hard work!

Its quite a big book, I'm surprised at the thickness, just over 200 pages, so it is a substantial book. And actually, it looks pretty good, even if I do say so  myself.
Yeeehaaa!!

No comments:

Post a Comment